FIREFIGHTERS REAL ESTATE PROGRAM
Firefighters Real Estate is a program
that specializes in giving back Firefighters who sacrifice their
lives every day to make the world a safer place.
The benefits of working with Jodi Breneman and the Firefighters Real Estate Program?
- I understand your hobbies and how those hobbies affect your home buying needs
- I am a member of your fire family
- I give back to you financially through closing cost assistance
- I support organizations that support firefighters, first responders and their families
- My service providers discount their services as a way to say “thank you for your service and sacrifice”.
- By working with me, you are supporting your fellow firefighters and their families
- My exclusive lender are active and retired firefighters that offer zero lender fees to you
- I am paying it forward…………….one home at a time!
“Firefighters are a special breed that truly understands the needs of our communities and the importance of giving back.”
Imagine risking your life to save others only to fall victim of injuring yourself. Who’s going to help you and your family get through the tough times while you’re recovering? I am focusing on an aggressive attack to raise and donate at least $350,000 to organizations that support firefighters and their families by 2028. As a member of the fire family, I understand the commitment and passion that firefighters have towards protecting others. Being recognized and supported for the selfless job they do day in and day out comes with a price. This is sometimes in the form of health problems, injuries or worse yet, the loss of life and how that affects the loved ones and families left behind. Giving back to these men and women is something I am deeply passionate about. The Firefighters Real Estate Program is dedicated to assisting firefighters and first responders with buying and selling real estate. When you do business with the Firefighters Real Estate Program, you will receive discounts on not only your commissions but a donation will be made to the charity of your choice that supports fellow firefighters and their families. It pays to do business with Firefighters Real Estate.
How much can you save?
Decide On A Location
Once a person knows how much he or she can afford in terms of a house, it is time to look at the details of where to live. Often people choose a location-based off of factors such as family and work.
Visit Available Properties
Now that you have determined the type of home that you're is most interested in, the location, and have obtained the services of a real estate agent, it is time to view available homes in the area.
We draft the contract will include the price of the offer, as well as terms that the seller and the buyer will need to meet in order to achieve a successful transaction. Move in to your new house!